Saturday, October 15, 2011

Since Last Time...


We colonized the Rho Iota chapter at the University of Kentucky!

The Phi Mu CCs at Extension

Phi Mu's newest colony members!

Finished my last recruitment for the fall at sweet sweet Rho Eta!

House Tour Day

 Learned about Phi Mu swag and that I look ridiculous in a pink hat with said word on it
Bid Day: Quota plus a couple-so proud!

Look at those lovely letters

Got my photo taken with the Phi Mu famous quatrefoil fountain on GVSU's campus with some wonderful Rho Etas!


Saw almost all of my family and friends for my first visit back home. 
Miss these girls more than they know

 Picked berries & pumpkins in the Missouri country side


Experienced the intensity of the beginning of Homecoming at the school that started it all-Mizzou
Before Fling!


Then I was a smarty and left my battery charger with battery in room 115 of the Phi Mu house in Columbia. My photos taking at Gamma Kappa and Kappa Zeta has been limited and I'm a little disappointed because both campuses/cities have been gorgeous! 

**In two weeks at UK I forgot to get a red towel photo but I'm sure I'll be back in Lex soon enough. I'll upload the next photos in a separate post. Maybe it'll even be from my favorite Starbucks at home :)

Home again for a couple days and then onto Georgia for Mid Semester Training and I get to see almost all the Phi Mu CCs. I am pumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment